Webinar: Smooth operators - From stress management to human and organization performance
Online, 21 April 2021
A 2019 Yale University survey highlighted how a lack of attention to mental health will increase the number on injuries and illnesses which will consequently have a wider impact on ship operational performances. The spread of COVID-19 has undoubtedly exacerbated that, putting a strain on both shipboard and ashore personnel physically, psychologically and emotionally.
Standard Club is pleased to join PL Ferrari & CO and Azimuth Strategic Consulting to host this live webinar, which aims to explore how top management can guide and shape a company’s philosophy and culture by turning risk and adversity into opportunity and growth. Our panelists will be looking to address:
- What is stress?
- What it impact on our mental health?
- How can we cope with it? Is stress management a ‘skill’?
- What is the role insurers in all of this? What are the statistics telling us?
- What can shipowners and ship operators do to mitigate stress, look after their crew and ensure continuous strong performance?
- John Dolan, Deputy Director of Loss Prevention at Standard Club
- Ewa Szteinduchert Divisional Claims Director at Standard Club
- Bruno Di Lascio, CEO at Azimuth Strategic Consulting
- Alexander Gray, Manager at PL Ferrari & CO, London Office
The live webinar will be held on Wednesday 21 April, 2021 at 10.30 GMT / 11.30 CET / 18:30 SGT.
Registration is free. Click here to register.