Webinar: Standard Club COVID-19 Korea Webinar
Webinar, 11 June 2020
Thank you to those who joined our COVID-19 Korea Webinar today. Experts from Standard Club and Navigate Response took a practical look at the issues facing Korean ship owners and managers as COVID-19 continues to impact almost every aspect of trade.
The one hour live webinar covered the following issues:
- COVID-19: effect on vessel operations - what is covered and what is not – our responses.
- COVID-19: risk Management issues – protect and survive – what vessel operators can do to protect crew – how to ensure business continuity - - does and don’ts.
- COVID-19: media interest in shipping has surged – how to achieve the best outcome when you are under the spotlight
- Shang Doe Shim, Deputy Regional Claims Director, Standard Club Asia Ltd
- Capt Rahul Sapra, Senior Surveyor, Standard Club Asia Ltd
- Edward Ion, Managing Director, Navigate Response
Recording available here.