The club is commended on the service provided to members, and continually strives to maintain an excellent service. Features of the club’s approach include:
- A single point of contact, with all underwriting, claims and loss prevention services managed through integrated teams
- A commitment to listening to members and ‘going the extra mile’ to find solutions to members’ needs, particularly in times of difficulty
- Responsive, flexible claims handling provided via the club’s international network of offices, with a proactive approach to achieving the best solution
- Leading industry and technical expertise, with the club’s legal and loss prevention teams working closely with members and communicating through forums, member in-house seminars, publications and the club’s website and social media accounts
- A focus on ensuring that the International Group evolves continuously to serve shipowners as effectively as possible
- A transparent approach, with bulletins on the club’s underwriting, claims and loss prevention methodologies available on the club’s website
In a survey of the club’s members in August 2016, 96% of respondents expressed a likelihood to recommend the club to another shipowner. Members emphasised the proactivity, responsiveness and flexibility of the service provided by the club.