London International Shipping Week 2017
London, 13 September 2017
As part of our Platinum Sponsorship with LISW, we will be hosting a topical breakfast debate on Wednesday 13 September, where we will discuss whether London is still set to become the global shipping service centre after Brexit.
Our event will be chaired by Julian Bray, editor in chief at TradeWinds and our confirmed speakers are:
- Euripides L Evriviades, High Commissioner for the Republic of Cyprus
- Kwasi Kwarteng, MP for Spelthorne
- Michael Elwert, CEO, Elektrans Group Singapore
- Nicholas Fairfax, 14th Lord Fairfax of Cameron, Director, Sovcomflot UK
- Philipp Wuenschmann, Head of Shipping, Berenberg Bank
Don’t miss out and click here to register your interest for our complimentary event today.